My focus is to give you an excellent client experience by helping you capture all those little details that you will soon forget! I know how precious this time is for your family and choosing a photographer who you can trust is paramount. I pride myself on being one of the most patient, knowledgeable, and professional photographers that takes her time to capture every detail of your new baby. I am proud to say I have photographed hundreds of babies with some being as young as 2 days old in the hospital.
Book a Session:
- Secure retainer and complete portrait agreement. Upon completion, I will reserve your session dates and schedule your date for the pre-session consultation.
- Pre-Session Consultation…this is when the fun begins! “Your Baby Whisper” is at your service; my goal is to listen to all of your wants and desires and customized your session to your family. We will set future expectations, go over the dos and don’ts, review products for your home, discuss color schemes and clothing options, as well as any additional item that might be of concern.
- Up to 3 Hour Photo Session…Strike a pose! This is when your baby is in the driver seat. We will take photos of your newborn based on their schedule. Three hours will give us ample time to capture multiple picture in between soothing, feeding, and posing your newborn.
- Post-Session Consultation…decision time! You will have the opportunity to view 25-30 photos and place orders. All of these images will receive what I like to call “the celebrity treatment”. Expect professionally edited and high-quality printing. I will assist you with making your choices a focal point of your home décor, something you will be proud of for years to come.
- Birth Announcements you will receive 25 custom birth announcements to celebrate the love of your baby.
- I will come to you. This means that you don’t have to worry about leaving the house with your newborn. We can make any home the perfect space for taking newborn photos. I’ll provide you a few tips before the session to make your house the perfect environment before I arrive.
- I won’t take up a lot of your time. Sessions generally take 2-3 hrs. I do my best to make sure we get every pose that will make for a gorgeous gallery! Some sessions may take less time, it all just depends on the baby. To be safe block off three hours just in case we need to take a little extra time for feedings or diaper changes.
- It will be custom-styled! Worried that you don’t have the right props or clothes for a cute photoshoot? Worry no more, I will discover your favorite newborn looks and go out of my way to get the perfect props and clothing for the styled shoot.
- Everything will be taken care of. The beauty of working with a custom photographer is that I take care of it all. From the little details to the big details. You won’t have to worry about chasing me down to find any answers. I’ll give you all the information you need beforehand. So get excited! It’s almost picture time!
Viewing and Ordering Images
- Design & ordering appointment to walk you through choosing the best heirloom artwork & albums
- Your images are presented to you in person and shown heirloom artwork pieces.
- All ordered products include a matching digital files for social media use.
Interested in booking a session, or finding out what pricing options are available?
If so, send me an email through our contact page so that I can send you my information.
Angela offers a beautiful variety of products for my clients. I always strive to offer the BEST experience, to do this I strictly limit how many portrait sessions are available each month.
Most of our clients spend $1300-$5000. Gift prints start at $250. I offer albums, coffee table storybooks, canvas and fine art prints.
Sessions outside of a 30 mile radius incur a $100 charge.
All pricing are non-negotiable and subject to change without notice.