Transferring your photo to wood is a great craft for those that love the natural look of wood grain. Here are some simple steps to tackling this craft.
1. Get a piece of wood the size of your image from the hardware store.
2. Print your image onto paper. Black and white is best, but color will also work.
3. Paint the wood with a Gloss Medium found at your craft store (Liquitex makes a good one).
4. Place the image face down on the wood and press out any bubbles. Print will be reversed when complete.
5. Leave the picture alone to dry for at least 8 hours.
6. Using a wet rag, dampen the paper and start rubbing the paper off. You will see the image has transferred to the wood!