This is a simple activity that doesn’t take too much time, but you would be surprised how many people are unsure how to do this and keep all of their photos on their phones. Hope this is helpful for you to permanently save your memories!
1. Plug your camera phone into your computer.
2. If the AutoPlay window appears, click “Import pictures and videos” using Windows. Go to step 4.
3. If not, then choose Start > Computer. You will see a small icon that represents your phone. Right-click this icon and select “Import pictures and videos”.
4. Select the folder you want to save your pictures in and start the import.
5. Once the pictures are imported, you can now erase all of the pictures on your camera phone by selecting the icon, then locating the pictures and deleting them.
1. Plug your camera phone into your Mac. iPhoto should launch right away with the import window.
2. Select “Import All”, or select only the images and videos you want to be imported and click the “Import Selected” button.
3. After the import is done, you will be asked if you would like to delete these photos from your camera phone. Click “Delete Photos”.
Back up your folders onto an external hard drive so they are saved in 2 different places.